More than 10 lakh Indians are turning 18 every year and aspire for access to good educational institutions for their higher education. Unfortunately, Indian higher education has not kept pace with the rising aspirations of its students, attracting thousands to seek options at good universities abroad. The International Universities and the best ones at that have created a legacy around them over decades or in some cases over centuries. It does not come as a surprise that students from around the world are eager to start their higher academic journeys at some of these institutions of global stature. Aspiring to study at a Harvard or an Oxford, is a dream seen by many but only a few students are able to achieve this every year. Of course these are the most competitive universities in the world to get in, and their acceptance rates go down to as low as 3.47%. So how do students prepare themselves for making it to these elite institutes? From where do they receive the right guidance and support?
We all need a coach or mentor to see us through, and guide us on our respective journeys. After carefully studying and observing the overseas education landscape in India and the Middle East, we at Mindler realized that there is a gap when it comes to trained and certified career coaches available with respect to the number of students aiming to apply to international universities every year. Mindler prides itself on our International Certified Career Coach Program that has till date enabled over 25000 career coaches with the right skillset, information, and passion to commence or to progress in their respective journeys. We envision to bring forth a similar impact in the overseas education guidance landscape. After successfully running our pilot batch of the International Certified Career Coach: Overseas program, we are glad to take this journey forward. It is our mission to provide the required skills and knowledge to career coaches who would like to support a community of students who have dreamt of studying at the best universities in the world.
Why Should You Join the ICCC Overseas Program?
- Build a Career in Career Coaching Specialising in Guidance for International Universities: Attract jobs and target opportunities in a rapidly growing and in-demand field.
- Create a Holistic Ecosystem in your School/Institution: Set up a career guidance platform in your institution with live student tracking, rich content, query support and more.
- Learn from Industry Leaders: Benefit from the learning & collective experience of 200+ years of leading industry experts.
- Fulfil Entrepreneurial Aspirations: Set up your own coaching practice with the technological & informational support of an advanced career guidance platform.
- Gain Mastery through Practice: Get hands-on learning through real-life case studies, live projects, assignments & practical exposure.
- Stay Up to date with the Changing Trends: Overseas education trends are dynamic, and as Coaches you are expected to be aware of the recent changes and developments in the landscape.
- Expand Your Professional Portfolio: Grow your reach by increasing the number of offerings as a Career Coach. From University Selection to Profile Building, this is your opportunity to be amongst the most sought after career coaches in the country.
- Enhance your Resume: Make your CV stand out through a certification from an international career guidance body & world’s most advanced career guidance platform.
- Stay at the Top of your Game: Polish your skills and gain knowledge of emerging & evolving trends to be the best in your domain.
About the ICCC Overseas Program
The International Certified Career Coach: Overseas certification program provides you an extensive knowledge base to flourish as a school-based guidance counsellor or build your own business practice in international admissions counselling. This is a great opportunity for you to navigate your career progression, and enable students to actualise their dreams of studying at the best universities in the world. The program modules are comprehensive and conducive to gaining a global outlook about universities and their respective admission processes.
The ICCC Overseas program is delivered virtually over a period of four months. We have curated a learning experience, which is reflected in our comprehensive program curriculum. From webinars to case studies the learning curve is planned to enable gradual growth throughout the program. The program is structured to address all the major nuances of the university application process. You will begin your journey deep-diving into the US Universities admission process, navigate your way to the east covering processes followed in Canada, the UK, Europe, Singapore, Australia and a few other popular destinations. You will also get a chance to interact with professionals from some of the leading universities where you can get a detailed insight about the courses and curriculum followed by certain universities. Scholarships and financial aid is a major decision making factor for students and their families when looking at studying abroad, and we will also cover this relevant area as part of the course structure.
The ICCC Overseas program is a unique blend of learning and progression, as we have also catered to addressing elements like Branding, Program Management and Client Acquisition Strategy in order to ensure that after successfully completing the program you are able to follow through and establish your own practice and venture out towards achieving your professional goals.
Moreover, the program is designed and delivered by Industry Stalwarts & Master Trainers, which gives you an opportunity to interact with professionals who come with experience and enviable credentials. This is an accelerator program for you to actualise your goal to support talented students to make it to their dream universities. It is our resolve to establish a regulated career guidance ecosystem in India powered by technology and backed by professionals who are trained and certified. This is also your chance to be a part of our vision.
Aren’t you already excited? We certainly are eager to welcome you on this amazing journey, and the team is here to support you through your queries. Please feel free to reach out to the Mindler team to get your questions answered regarding the International Certified Career Coach: Overseas certification program.